The Roundtable dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

March, 13 2010 Meeting (Dicussion of planning while Vlad is away)

+11
ZorkAndPals0_0
Dragoslavian_Steelix
EzekielJackson
spirit7someguy
TheGermanSoldier
Communist_Manifesto
JamaicanSensation
Barricasion-Asian
TheLegendaryDraven
Yami-Naruto220
Jose-Alvarez
15 posters

Go down

March, 13 2010 Meeting (Dicussion of planning while Vlad is away) Empty March, 13 2010 Meeting (Dicussion of planning while Vlad is away)

Post  Jose-Alvarez Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:16 pm

So guys, Draven and Yami called for an impromtu meeting to discuss plans we should initiate while Vlad is away, also to help secure ideas for everyone so no-one feels insecure about him being gone Cool
Jose-Alvarez
Jose-Alvarez
Admin

https://roundtables.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

March, 13 2010 Meeting (Dicussion of planning while Vlad is away) Empty Re: March, 13 2010 Meeting (Dicussion of planning while Vlad is away)

Post  Yami-Naruto220 Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:19 pm

My first time helping lead a meeting Cool alright folks lets begin xD
Yami-Naruto220
Yami-Naruto220

Back to top Go down

March, 13 2010 Meeting (Dicussion of planning while Vlad is away) Empty Re: March, 13 2010 Meeting (Dicussion of planning while Vlad is away)

Post  TheLegendaryDraven Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:21 pm

Well, I guess we should let the other guys speak first, so who'd like to step up first Cool
TheLegendaryDraven
TheLegendaryDraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Barricasion-Asian Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:28 pm

Hmm... maybe we should consider re-decorating? the army background may scare ppl away lolz
Barricasion-Asian
Barricasion-Asian

Back to top Go down

Post  JamaicanSensation Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:30 pm

Barricasion-Asian wrote:Hmm... maybe we should consider re-decorating? the army background may scare ppl away lolz
This, I can actually hand draw or custom design some stuff for us? I'm a pretty good artist (H)
JamaicanSensation
JamaicanSensation

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Naruto220 Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:34 pm

JamaicanSensation wrote:
Barricasion-Asian wrote:Hmm... maybe we should consider re-decorating? the army background may scare ppl away lolz
This, I can actually hand draw or custom design some stuff for us? I'm a pretty good artist (H)

Totally Cool I'm a huge lover of the arts, we'll go over the possible details later.

Okay so far for ideas/strategies we have:

-To possibly re-decorate the place (new style/design) anybody have anything else to add before me and Draven add our own?
Yami-Naruto220
Yami-Naruto220

Back to top Go down

Post  Communist_Manifesto Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:36 pm

You know, I think we're actually doing a-ok at the moment. But i think one of the most important things for all of us to remember is that we can't get demotivated just because Vlad is gone for awhile. We want him to be proud when he comes back king
Communist_Manifesto
Communist_Manifesto

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGermanSoldier Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:43 pm

I heard about the invasion Sylvan lead, Epic stuff Cool I suggest we do more of that so it'll be kinda fun too.But on a serious note I can't think of much stuff we have to worry about, I feel like we're totally secure
TheGermanSoldier
TheGermanSoldier

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Ok time for my feed! Here's what i've been doing:

I'm extremely sorry I haven't finished those projects yet, but they should be done either tommorow or any day now. I'm workin on several big ones atm:
1. Making 3 videos, one of them is an official promo for members of our groups bounce
2. Am writing our database, info about our groups, members etc.
3. I'm getting involved in legal projects to promote us Net Wide! affraid
4. I'm building us sectors on some sites primarily Gamespot.com
5. I'm orgnaizing logos for our gorup, and pics like that.

etc.

One more thing that's already in progress, some users already are makign individual sectors:
Animanga - ArtO'passion, for artists.
WolfMan - (still in progress of organizing)
Jeff - Leads a spy sector for infiltrations
spirit7someguy - Building a special GS sector, for special gamers.

ZORK! This's your chance! I want you to be the official goth sector leader cheers . and if anyoen esle wants to lead a sector and organize one step in and yell out your idea! pirat

Motivational speach:
- Dount forget pplz, most of us did't come together just because someone had an idea and we made a team. We came together to give internet a bit of rejuvination, due to opression, due to bringing down tv.tome glory days, and incidents occuring liek boxxy haters or unwelcoming of noobs throughout the internet, cutting off basic human rights for expression and creativity...

And sure we can go through phases of hibernation, or failiure, liek now when Vlad left, but whoever wants to be in these groups, to support individuals and difference, to support each others' projects, he shoudl eventually rise from his dead phase, and the future should lead us in whatnots and goodies:bounce:. tobi is a good boy.

...did i make sence?Embarassed

last but not least, please give an applause to Missanimefan who offcially became the official picture designer of our groups!

Last edited by spirit7someguy on Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

http://www.gamespot.com/users/spirit7someguy/about_me?tag=profil

Back to top Go down

Post  EzekielJackson Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:45 pm

We should try to recruit some more, you know get more members. and find a way to get the lower guys motivted enough to want to contribute more and work harder. maybe if we had some ppl to be like a coach to them and show them the ropes a little more it would help
EzekielJackson
EzekielJackson

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:53 pm

EzekielJackson wrote:We should try to recruit some more, you know get more members. and find a way to get the lower guys motivted enough to want to contribute more and work harder. maybe if we had some ppl to be like a coach to them and show them the ropes a little more it would help

Just as long as it doesnt turn in all work and no fun Razz I belive that it's not about how much members work that counts, but how much they blend with our goals and ideas,... then again i coudl be wrong?

Anyways Vlad and I decided to make a cathegory of 'members'. and 'supporters' ppl who only encourage our group but do not join. keep that in mind whiel recuiting Very Happy.

And btw, you wanan lead (and make up) a sector too?=O
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLegendaryDraven Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:56 pm

spirit7someguy wrote:
Ok time for my feed! Here's what i've been doing:

I'm extremely sorry I haven't finished those projects yet, but they should be done either tommorow or any day now. I'm workin on several big ones atm:
1. Making 3 videos, one of them is an official promo for members of our groups bounce
2. Am writing our database, info about our groups, members etc.
3. I'm getting involved in legal projects to promote us Net Wide! affraid
4. I'm building us sectors on some sites primarily Gamespot.com
5. I'm orgnaizing logos for our gorup, and pics like that.

etc.

One more thing that's already in progress, some users already are makign individual sectors:
Animanga - ArtO'passion, for artists.
WolfMan - (still in progress of organizing)
Jeff - Leads a spy sector for infiltrations
spirit7someguy - Building a special GS sector, for special gamers.

ZORK! This's your chance! I want you to be the official goth sector leader cheers . and if anyoen esle wants to lead a sector and organize one step in and yell out your idea! pirat

Motivational speach:
- Dount forget pplz, most of us did't come together just because someone had an idea and we made a team. We came together to give internet a bit of rejuvination, due to opression, due to bringing down tv.tome glory days, and incidents occuring liek boxxy haters or unwelcoming of noobs throughout the internet, cutting off basic human rights for expression and creativity...

And sure we can go through phases of hibernation, or failiure, liek now when Vlad left, but whoever wants to be in these groups, to support individuals and difference, to support each others' projects, he shoudl eventually rise from his dead phase, and the future should lead us in whatnots and goodies:bounce:. tobi is a good boy.

...did i make sence?Embarassed

last but not least, please give an applause to Missanimefan who offcially became the official picture designer of our groups!

Wow! Awesome news altogether! maybe they can both be designers though, because I think JamaicanSensation would like to do some designing for us too. and he said he'd be willing to even do hand drawn which is very nice of him.
I disagree about the "dead phase" thing though lol.

Imo I'm fine with there pace we're moving at, what fun is what we'll be doing if it's already over by the time i started since we rushed it? idk about everyone else but i'd like to enjoy the ride along the way and stop the smell the flowers occasionally. That dosen't mean we'll get distracted or anything, it just means we're living life and working towards our goals while doing it and that's honestly what I thought we were all about.Cool

I began revolution back during the TVtome days with 82 men. If I had to do it again, I do it with 10 or 15 and absolute faith. It does not matter how small you are if you have faith and plan of action which is what we have ( or are working close to having xD)
Revolution is sorta similar to a dinner party, or an essay, a painting, a piece of embroidery; it can be advanced softly, gradually, carefully. Like bulding a puzzle you go by making sure each piece fits
TheLegendaryDraven
TheLegendaryDraven

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:00 pm

TheLegendaryDraven wrote:
Imo I'm fine with there pace we're moving at, what fun is what we'll be doing if it's already over by the time i started since we rushed it? idk about everyone else but i'd like to enjoy the ride along the way and stop the smell the flowers occasionally. That dosen't mean we'll get distracted or anything, it just means we're living life and working towards our goals while doing it and that's honestly what I thought we were all about.Cool

actually i was trying to say that, sorry if it soudned the opposite Razz

p.s. I didn't know Jamaican's such a good artist, that's awesome then! Shoudl he work on the bigger stuff then, and Miss on the everyday little stuff?

Last edited by spirit7someguy on Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

Back to top Go down

Post  EzekielJackson Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:01 pm

spirit7someguy wrote:
EzekielJackson wrote:We should try to recruit some more, you know get more members. and find a way to get the lower guys motivted enough to want to contribute more and work harder. maybe if we had some ppl to be like a coach to them and show them the ropes a little more it would help

Just as long as it doesnt turn in all work and no fun Razz I belive that it's not about how much members work that counts, but how much they blend with our goals and ideas,... then again i coudl be wrong?

Anyways Vlad and I decided to make a cathegory of 'members'. and 'supporters' ppl who only encourage our group but do not join. keep that in mind whiel recuiting Very Happy.

And btw, you wanan lead (and make up) a sector too?=O

Totally Very Happy I like fun as much as the next guy, but we should make sure we get some stuff done too, or at least work to increase ourselves. and yeah that'd be awesome! but i'd have to think it out first lol
EzekielJackson
EzekielJackson

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoslavian_Steelix Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:13 pm

hmm... well lets see, my main focus's are helping Senpai and being a part of his goals as well such as reviving the OTB Cool and helping in any way I can. also I'm leading something called Operation Gold Standard which is sorta like inflitration and we do spy work Cool plus me and and 3 other Gamespot leaders have agreed to team up and go to various websites/unions/groups and help revive them at least 10 we hope to revive by July this year. also time for a motivation speech of my own xD

I've always believed that concentration is the ability to think about absolutely nothing when it is absolutely necessary, and that also by trusting and believing in yourself you honestly can defy the odds time and time again, look at me i used to be the under-dog that no-one would ever take seriously, and now i'm on the edge of doing something huge and it gets closer all the time Cool Trust yourself. Create the goals that you will be happy to dedicate yourself to with all your heart. and most importandly make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibilily into flames of achievement
Dragoslavian_Steelix
Dragoslavian_Steelix

Back to top Go down

Post  JamaicanSensation Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:16 pm

spirit7someguy wrote:
TheLegendaryDraven wrote:

actually i was trying to say that, sorry if it soudned the opposite Razz

p.s. I didn't know Jamaican's such a good artist, that's awesome then! Shoudl he work on the bigger stuff then, and Miss on the everyday little stuff?

Sure Cool I'd be honored to work on whatever we want or need Very Happy
JamaicanSensation
JamaicanSensation

Back to top Go down

Post  ZorkAndPals0_0 Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:18 pm

Complete Goth support and goals, Also yeah i'd love to lead a goth sector Idea hopefully ani-manga will be a part of it
ZorkAndPals0_0
ZorkAndPals0_0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvan-FrenchPrideDynasty Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:23 pm

Today was fun what can I say, me and Tobi participated in an Invasion over on NHB just like the good ol days Cool to be honest it felt all good and nostalgic. I think for now i'll be putting the plans for making the Cabana into a gamespot union on hold, and focus on developing it into a sector and fleshing out alot of the plans/goals that we want for it. Hopefully it'll be ready very soon, but i'd also like to do more for it xD anyways I've sorta promoted myself and am willing to help whoever with whatever they want, I woke up a few days ago and it's like all the sudden i just had this passion back from when i originally started on Tv.com the same exact motivation and passion that lead to me doing all kinds of awesome stuff back then Cool but trust me, i'm only getting started Cool
Sylvan-FrenchPrideDynasty
Sylvan-FrenchPrideDynasty

Back to top Go down

Post  Primo-PuertoRicanRaza Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:29 pm

I'm all for helping Sylvan turn that Cabana into a sector along with Eric and Lily that's probably what we'll be most involved with lol. but yeah I actually think LAX is doing pretty good too, on place like MAL and other forums we're growing more and more, got 5 new members Surprised
Primo-PuertoRicanRaza
Primo-PuertoRicanRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:33 pm

ZorkAndPals0_0 wrote:Complete Goth support and goals, Also yeah i'd love to lead a goth sector Idea hopefully ani-manga will be a part of it

Then it's official, you'll be the goth forum link, cool add Goth sector to other sectors, plus Sylvan said he's bringing back The Cabana only a bit different.

depends on if this site will be only for organizing/palnning, and private for security reasons, cuz idk if we'll build The real thing as another site which woudl look much awesomer, not liek a base? uhh.. Mr.Admin what you say? Razz

p.s.
Yami I am so glad to finalyl meet you, I mean a withness right from the tv.tome byakugan7 days@__@, heard so much about ya Cool

One thing... wouldn't it be a grand idea to put your ranks and position under the ''Humor cathegory'' in your profiels like i did Razz anyone maybe?

Last edited by spirit7someguy on Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Yami-Naruto220 Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:40 pm

spirit7someguy wrote:
ZorkAndPals0_0 wrote:Complete Goth support and goals, Also yeah i'd love to lead a goth sector Idea hopefully ani-manga will be a part of it

Then it's official, you'll be the goth forum link, cool add Goth sector to other sectors, plus Sylvan said he's bringing back The Cabana only a bit different.

depends on if this site will be only for organizing/palnning, and private for security reasons, cuz idk if we'll build The real thing as another site which woudl look much awesomer, not liek a base? uhh.. Mr.Admin what you say? Razz

p.s.
Yami I am so glad to finalyl meet you, heard so much about ya Cool

It's awesome to meet you as well! heard alot of great stuff about you.

Well it looks like for now there isn't much to discuss in the meeting, but we'll leave the thread open for anyone who wants to post there feedback Cool
Yami-Naruto220
Yami-Naruto220

Back to top Go down

Post  missanimefan Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:19 am

Ello.
Just dropping by... kinda bored with drowning myself in anime/manga, photoshop, writing fanfiction, writing a bloody/depressing story, the works......
Spring break is boring... and summer is close...

You all seem to be doing fairly well, ne? Anything I've missed by chance?
missanimefan
missanimefan

http://s1.zetaboards.com/AniVision_NC/profile/965823/

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:52 pm

da!^^ tnx for asking. nuthin much just this tiny meeting. I think our group is going through puberty, still not developed lol! which is awesome imo.
and dont worry i'll tell ya about photoshop stuff i'd like you to do soon tongue (if you want to and have time that is)
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

Back to top Go down

Post  missanimefan Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:50 pm

I always have time xP Too much time actually._.

And that's a funny way of putting it XD
missanimefan
missanimefan

http://s1.zetaboards.com/AniVision_NC/profile/965823/

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfMan600 Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Vlad is away and basically, so is Tobi-Dude and everyone else! If no one comes here then bascially me and Sylvan run these forums now. There's two new sheriffs in town...
WolfMan600
WolfMan600

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down