The Roundtable dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Join The SpongeBob Community!

2 posters

Go down

Don't Join The SpongeBob Community! Empty Don't Join The SpongeBob Community!

Post  WolfMan600 Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:54 pm

This is an important announcement! If anyone has heard about the SpongeBob Community, and someone has provided a link to you to go to it, DO NOT JOIN IT!!!! It is a very bad place that has losers up to no good. Ya wanna know why? My SWORN enemies, That70'sGuy92 and Terminoob, OWN the site and are administrators!!! They are very mean people too! That place has the word "Cyber-Bullies" written all over it! How could they be in charge?! SandMan on Facebook told me that That70'sGuy92 is very mean to him on the SpongeBob Xat Chat and bans him for no good reason no matter what the case is. And he calls him SandD!ck and SandPr!ck. Terminoob is annoying and both of them are jerks. They are my enemies and so is Bob Ball and JellyFishJammer and Clapmaster and also EdMasterChaos don't go to the Avatar Refuge either. AAAAGH it has so many mean people as well. ALER ALERT ALERT!!! THis is CHAOS! Jail Break Jail Break! *Sirens Sound.*
WolfMan600
WolfMan600

Back to top Go down

Don't Join The SpongeBob Community! Empty Re: Don't Join The SpongeBob Community!

Post  Sylvan-FrenchPrideDynasty Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:57 pm

That place is an elitist society, obey him and do not join the community! it will be one of the biggest mistakes that you'll be making, and in the end you'll question why exactly you even bothered with it to begin with....
Sylvan-FrenchPrideDynasty

Back to top Go down

Don't Join The SpongeBob Community! Empty Re: Don't Join The SpongeBob Community!

Post  WolfMan600 Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:00 pm

Not to mention Bob Ball is my worst enemy. I'll probably never be able to get to him and make his life a living Hell, but at least I can rant about him here. He is my worst enemy as well. He ruined everything for me. But I won't mention what since its personal stuff. I sure would love to see and hear about him getting his just desserts one day... TV.com is the worst and it needs to be destroyed!
WolfMan600
WolfMan600

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvan-FrenchPrideDynasty Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:05 pm

WolfMan600 wrote:Not to mention Bob Ball is my worst enemy. I'll probably never be able to get to him and make his life a living Hell, but at least I can rant about him here. He is my worst enemy as well. He ruined everything for me. But I won't mention what since its personal stuff. I sure would love to see and hear about him getting his just desserts one day... TV.com is the worst and it needs to be destroyed!

Yes it does, fuck Tv.com as well it's so washed up and old they should just expire it already...oh wait the has-beens who dislike the newcomers wouldn't be very happy if that happened, oh darn lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfMan600 Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:11 pm

Chaos is in the skies. Tobi Dude himself knows that they are mean people since jerks like That70'sGuy and Terminoob totally gave him the silent treatment when he said he was a newcomer on the SpongeBob Xat Chat. This guys need to be stopped. And I so want the Avatar Refuge destroyed as well.
WolfMan600
WolfMan600

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum