The Roundtable dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'd like to take a minute...and officially share with you my latest story!

4 posters

Go down

I'd like to take a minute...and officially share with you my latest story! Empty I'd like to take a minute...and officially share with you my latest story!

Post  Dragoslavian_Steelix Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:28 am

soo.... here goes xD wait......so should I go for the old nostalgic version of me...or the new and improved...i know! i'll go with both! Very Happy

OKAY LISTEN UP ALL YOU MORTALS!!! (damn that felt good) lol

pop out from a cranes beak. A sweetfish jumps and goes crashes with fish meat the own flesh of his. A dancing reed is in love with the notion of love or did he wind up in love at all?. A buzzing horsefly breaks out in a swear of nerve.. An ant rubs its eyes in disbelief. And the books written by a duck with negi on its back is a sorrowful-ending cariciture of birds and beasts.

That was just version 1..much more to come! xD
Dragoslavian_Steelix
Dragoslavian_Steelix

Back to top Go down

I'd like to take a minute...and officially share with you my latest story! Empty Re: I'd like to take a minute...and officially share with you my latest story!

Post  Jose-Alvarez Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:34 am

Jason that was totally EPIC!! awesome story all around, and I think i caught onto to the ant bit, tons of great comparions Cool
Jose-Alvarez
Jose-Alvarez
Admin

https://roundtables.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

I'd like to take a minute...and officially share with you my latest story! Empty Re: I'd like to take a minute...and officially share with you my latest story!

Post  spirit7someguy Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:04 am

Awesome!Very Happy I'll analyse it later pirat

Here's my story:
Ahem.... once loong long ago... I say for the meeting we make threads like
''Meeting's general conversation thread''
''Post the sites you use, contacts and your location/timezone to better communication witihn the group''
''What online skills do you have?'' (i can think of 8 )
''Post your online history''
''Post a summary about you as a user and member''
''Post your possible ideas/views/plans/goals''
''Post your personal/group quotes if you have any''
''Name picking thread'' (for groups)
...And they lived happily ever after:D
The End.

Last edited by spirit7someguy on Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:27 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to add another thread that's all)
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

http://www.gamespot.com/users/spirit7someguy/about_me?tag=profil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jose-Alvarez Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:08 pm

Tobi, AWESOME thread's we will definetly make those Cool
Jose-Alvarez
Jose-Alvarez
Admin

https://roundtables.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfMan600 Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:20 am

Cool story yo! It reminds me of the time where me nad my friend: Walter Jackrabbit, went on a camping trip, where we stayed in a nice clearing in the woods, but little did we know that the camp was near a haunted house... and a bear's den. Strangest thing is when me and m best buddy were out for a nature walk, I found a BUZZ-SAW laying near a wooden fence right next to ze waterfall. I decided to go back to camp and take it along with me for some evidence of who brought such a dangerous weapon... but our food was stolen by Bears! I saw some Bear Footprints on the ground near our tents. "Rawr!" I heard that bear noise and jumped out of my socks and fleed like mad to catch up with the other campers! The other campers were on lower grounds checking out a river and a beaver dam. We decided to move our campsite elsewhere...

However... the scariest part of the story is, is that my Buzz-Saw I found belonged to one of the people who lived in that scary house, his ghost is a fearsome one, he don't like no trespassers. And he was murdered too. So when it was nighttime, he is actually an evil enough spirit to possess it, and he started chasing us with his buzz-saw! We panicked, so me and my friend ran to the river, hopped on our kayak, paddled as fast as we could... to the waterfall... fell off from it... dropped to the bottom... miraculously survived... and then we slowly set foot onward, eventually made it back to the camp grounds parking lot, where me and my friend hopped in my cool black early 1970's Lincoln Continental, drove on out and eventually hit the highway! Where we eventually returned safely home. The end! Oh noes! I spotted a Dragon! Oh wait... hee hee, that's a whole different story... Razz
WolfMan600
WolfMan600

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum