The Roundtable dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Introduction/Self Summaries

+9
Primo-PuertoRicanRaza
missanimefan
spirit7someguy
WolfMan600
JamaicanSensation
TheLegendaryDraven
Dragoslavian_Steelix
ZorkAndPals0_0
Jose-Alvarez
13 posters

Go down

*Introduction/Self Summaries Empty *Introduction/Self Summaries

Post  Jose-Alvarez Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:38 pm

Hi Guys! Very Happy so It looks like we're filling up pretty quickly. And We will fill up even more, So I figure now is as good of a time as any to introduce ourselved and to talk a little bit about ourselves xD

I'll start, actually by talking a little bit about myself as a person then about myself as a member.

my life all started in Central america.... i grew up in a country called Guatemala. Which is a country that has heavy oppression. The Guatemalan government basically consists of corruption, injustice, and a basic lack of human rights. Guatemala is a country just south of Mexico and less than half the size of the UK. It was once at the heart of the remarkable Mayan civilization.The Guatemalan government, using the Guatemalan Army basically turned against the people of Mayan heritage who lived in Guatemala. People often called the Guatemalan army as being equal to killing machines, The government opressed people who were Mayan, and claimed they were planning a communist coup to destroy the country.

The government officials and army was ALLOWED to kill people who were Mayan, because they though of Mayans like peasents. and poor people who would ruin the country, Children were often beaten against walls, or thrown alive into pits where the bodies of adults were later thrown. they were also tortured and raped. Victims of all ages often had their limbs amputated, or were impaled and left to die slowly. Others were doused in petrol and set on fire, or stabbed open while still alive. Yet others were shot repeatedly, or tortured and shut up alone to die in pain. The wombs of pregnant women were cut open. Women were routinely raped while being tortured..... Those events are what is called the Guatemalan genocide or by some people the silent holocaust. If me and Rosa had stayed in Guatemala we would have been forced to either enter the military or we would have been killed by the government.....

These Days Guatemala is doing a little better, but still has a high crime rate.

As years passed I began to fear for my own life, as well as wanting to suceed more. i wanted to live the american dream so i worked and saved up all my money. until 1 day i decided i would go to the United States....but getting legal papers would take far to long. and then i met...her she was the love of my life... i had to have her. i wanted to share a life with her. so i got to know Rosa, who became my girlfriend. we dated for awhile but we both shared the same dream...the american dream. after months had passed of our dating we decided to cross the border illegally togther, to sneak across in Mexico and travel into Los Angeles,California. so we waited until nightfall.
theres this huge fence there dividing the US and Mexico. so we crossed illegally without citizenship papers. and we made it across. it was hard, hiding from border security... we had to crawl and our hands and knees and when we finally go across we had to hike through a huge desert
we had made it. we were there illegally so if border securtity caught us we'd be deportedd back to mexico in otherwords we'd be screwed... but i managed to make a camp for me and Rosa in a valley/forest. we spent months camping out on the land living off the natural resources
earth had there, eating berries and fishing. we had to stay far away from La Migra (border patrol) but as we camped
in the valley i realize we'd have to find work... so i could buy a nice house for me and Rosa so i could buy her that nice american life style full of dreams i promised her. it was hard...working at day labor doing jobs like cleaning houses, construction, working in factories, for low pay, and high hours it was hell. but then it happened 1 day when i was at the Day Labor exchange someone robbed
our camp, and stole our things. my english wasnt very good at the time, but the painted on the rocks (BEANERS DIE) in red paint...
they tore the little things we had apart. and put racist graffiti on our campsite.and i still had to provide for me and rosa. to find us a home, i worked for months until finally after doing hard labor we saved up enough to buy a house, there we applied for our citezenship papers we were finally legal...
we both got jobs and bought a house together, thats my story, we're both still only 20 years old, me and Rosa crossed the border 2 years ago. And we live a nice life now.

Anyways, I guess I should talk about me as a member now lol. I was a former member of Gamespot.com... I didn't really do alot there, just some average posting, etc forum posting. But then I began to realize something.....It reminded me of Guatemala...and that was a place I didn't ever want to go back to.... the oppression reminded me of Guatemala... be forced to do what the government (mods/admins) want and post as a normal poster who follows all the rules, or else they would kill you (not literally in Gamespot's case killing can be compared to the bannings I guess) So that is why I got myself banned on GS willingly, and ever since then I've made no effort to return to Gamespot...It's just not somewhere I want to go....it reminds me way to much of Guatemala. Then a few months later I discovered IMDb and I realized the rules werent as strict and there bannings are impossible, so I figured I would hang around there for the time being lol. I met Vlad after awhile who took me in basically, he watched out for me and was kinda like a mentor to me, and he trained me in alot such as my writing style I have him to thank for so much honestly. So I guess we can fast forward to around the present xD I'm currently still in this massive feud our own former member, Emerald he just wont leave anyone alone. He was picking on some new members, So i defended them, then he said a bunch of racist things about latino's so I guess I'm not just fighting Emerald...I'm fighting in the name of my race. which lead to me posting this

Normally xD i'm not the type who likes to fight or even is obsessed with revenge. But there's a line...sometimes people cross it a little, but Emerald went way over that line.

anyways thats about it lol
Jose-Alvarez
Jose-Alvarez
Admin

https://roundtables.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

*Introduction/Self Summaries Empty Re: *Introduction/Self Summaries

Post  ZorkAndPals0_0 Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:07 pm

my name is Zork.....just call me Zork...never call me anything but Zork......

as a member I'm a bit of a loner....but when it matters and comes right down to it....I'll be right there behind everyone backing them up. as a member i've drifted around the net alot....sooooo many dark forums. i prefer dark forums rather then light forums....remember the darkness is our friend..... i'm a proud member of many goth forums...... goth.forum.net. mygoth.com, vampireforum.net, gothtopic.com, gothic.net, and virtual goth hangout.com...

I'm someone who loves any and everything goth and embraces the darkness, anyways I write some pretty awesome fan-fics and have real creative writing ability, not to mention i have tons of personality too Cool well...thats about all I can think of to say about me as a member, I havent been involved in many revolutions here like so many have. But I do have alot of experience at sucessfully leading forums Very Happy and assisting with that. But honestly I hold the roundtable and everyone in it in high regard Cool over the past few months these people have become my close friends (except Jason =P) So i do look forward to the things I do and adding more to it
ZorkAndPals0_0
ZorkAndPals0_0

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoslavian_Steelix Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:50 pm

Thanks for the awesome mention Zork = P LOL

anyways y'all know me as Dragoslav Cool aka the enigma of 2 dimensions... and welll allow me to sum myself up, xD

*beware the following may be very long xD

I am the Enigma of 2 Dimensions (My GS nickname) lol

I have a lot of different summaries I've wrote about myself on various places over the net so I'll just quote some of those to save a little time xD

ahem…okay rock throw! Wait dammit I forgot! I’m a steelix now!! In that case I’ll use iron tail! Yes! One hit K-O!. the former king of comedy, randomness, and totally crazy stuff LOL transformed into an intelligent, philosophical, motivated, devoted, and useful member. After weeks of being a lost man, I wandered the deserts of the internet…wondering what I could find, hiking through the canyons of youtube , yet sailing through the rivers of forums. Until I found the holy grail! And inside the holy grail was a box of Playboy magazines…noooo wait! It was a metal-coat! The metal coat made the rock to metal 0_0. But I needed someone to teach me the ways a metal steelix should act, and which attacks to use. Although I’d have to say the giant tyranitar I found at the base of the mountain did a real good job of that. As a steelix with full knowledge of my attacks, traits, and more ready then ever. I finally returning to where it all began. Ready to make an impact more then ever, with the flames of eternity burning stronger, faster, and harder more then ever, no flood or rain storm can make put the flames out. Now that steelix has reached his home territory 8

that pretty much sums up my personality, now for some quotes i've written myself that also sum me up xD

see, it isn't competiton that drives me to the next level, no. Actually it's a few things, 1 of them is sheer will power and determination, these are what allowed me to survive in the freezing cold artic winds of alaska without a parka, i had nothing but a mere t-shirt and regular jeans you'd wear in everyday life...yet the temperature was well below freezing...were talking around like -34 Degress if not colder, but there i was, in the cold, with nothing but the determination keeping that fire burning harder, stronger, and more forcefully then any stove, any man made fire, any charcoal burner, harder then anything that composes flames, thats how hard the flames were burning, it was the same thing wandering throught the forest, i thought i was lost...maybe even for good, my legs wanted to sit, wanted to rest but i? i didn't want to, no they wanted to be the flame burning within just wouldnt allow it

but the other thing that drives me to the next level, is being the under -dog i guess you could call me, i don't have the experience, i havent been at it nearly as long as some people have, but i see them, as speed bumps in the road when i'm driving down the highway, now see obviously i want to totally show that my tires can manuever around them, and they will not totally screw up my the bottom of my car, they are put there by highway patrol to slow speeders down... but sometimes slowing down, is something that interferes, sometimes ya know, people have appointments and things there rushing off too, maybe they need to refuel the car at the gas station, so my tires and way too strong to let those obstacles stop me, and slow me down.so i guess you could say working from the bottom, and not having as much experience at life as those older then me, is what drives me to put in 4040404% more effort, and make them notice me, not just sit quietly and let skills go to waste...

my drive down the highway isn't to destroy those speedbumps, it's to go around them. I couldn't gain, from taking something away from others, then what would that make me? I'd be robbing someone of there rights, and i'm simply not that type of person.My improvements, and my rise to the top of the mountain, dosen't push all the others off of it, it merely gives me the extra pep in my step to hit the flagpole first. pacing dosen't even matter to me entirely, i could be there dead last, but if i became the strongest, and learned the most on that climb, then it would be me, who would be the real winner, regardless that i came in last place, I would have gained something they didn't and that would enhance my abilitites in life 10 fold. I will always start from the very bottom of the mountain, as low on the mountain as it's possible to start from, if i found a shorter trail to make the journey easier, it wouldn't matter, i wouldnt take it, i wouldnt rely on my tools or anything, only pure working my way up the the very top, putting effort and strength into every step i climb

i thought thats what experience and wisdom was for? to share it with the younger generation, to give the things you know to them, in order to benefeit the society you live in, If your not going to pass on the things you learn, even after you climb all the mountains in the world, ride the strongest waves on the water, hike through some of the hugest deserts, and venture through some of the thickest forests, after words. if your not going to share the things you've learned through the struggles you've had to overcome then what have you gained? have you really learned anything if your still not willing to give it back to those who represent the generation after yours, When i rise farther, not only will i give back, but i will work hard, and make sure i give back everything i can, because thats the cycle of life, the generation before us taught and gave back to us. so we pass it on, thats how we learn, thats how we teach, thats how others grow, and thats how we shape society
Dragoslavian_Steelix
Dragoslavian_Steelix

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLegendaryDraven Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:16 pm

Great summaries everyone! I truly enjoyed reading all of them Cool

Guess I'll go next well people have often told me I'm near impossible to get ahold of xD i'm always busy with things and yeah I guess that would be totally true. I am an author and I travel around the world alot to write books and magazine articles and all these amazing places I've been to, and all of the great adventures I've had there. But I'm a proud Italy native and I love to come home and relax after awhile to just rest up lol. I guess in a way I consider myself to be someone whose an anti-dult which means the adult life bores me... instead of drinking wine, or going to adult parties I'd rather be creating masterpieces and works of art. Plus I LOVE animation and have done some work in that field as well. whether it was creating fun animation for everyone to enjoy, or making small movies I always love what I do. What I do in philosophical terms is what I consider to be adding color to a gray and black coloring book (seriously books with no color aren't much fun for kids LOL I prefer to add alot more creativity and hopefully one day the world can see life through art. I've done soooo many different things career wise, and I've traveled to just about every single country in the world (some more then once) but I'm never done being a part of new cultures and experiences. it's something I want to do my whole life/ I've had alot of experiences in life too lol they range from being crazy and silly, to serious, to dangerous, to just play wacky so if anyone ever wants to hear anything about my adventures I love to share and talk with everyone.

As for myself as a member, way back in the Tvtome days I once had a profile there, and it was great I did alot of awesome things there. But once Tv.com came around I figured maybe it was time for me to move on and find something a little different, Tv.com/Gamespot/com are great sites don't get me wrong, I'd even go as far to say that for what they offer they are some of the best. but sometimes being there you just don't feel it. I've been apart of all these wild and crazy adventures online as well such as my fair share of revolutions, I lead one on the Animemb forums a few months back but it was more of an equal rights thing I was fighting for. Well if anyone would like to know more, feel free to ask and I will gladly tell Cool
TheLegendaryDraven
TheLegendaryDraven

Back to top Go down

Post  JamaicanSensation Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:51 pm

what tah gwan everyone? (Patois for whats up) lol.

Here i go!

I think I'm just about one of the most energetic and full of life members out there on the net. I also use a heavy style that connects to both a combination of poetry and philosophy, and I also love to write more and help others learn to write in that style. Another things Is that I love video making and I also love to create custom banner/pictures that hopefully I'll get a chance to upload here soon (cross your fingers LOL) anyways hmmmm.... bounce I Love to do capoeira which is basically the art of dance fighting Cool that has brazilian roots...allow me to show all of you a video of the thing I love to do so much

That is what i've been training the past 8 years of my life in,and what makes it so amazing is that it combines both the elements of dance/athleticism and fighting. I think of writing in terms of rhythm and as crazy as this is gonna sound i often use a similar melody/rhythm that's in music when I write blogs or poetry or even do anything online. When you're making music or creating a song you want it to flow well, and you want all the melody to sound good so with my words I use this really unique style with them to help them flow well.. like let me give you all another example LOL

this is a song I just kinda wrote down on my own one day to go with the drum music I was making,

-As I walk down the open market the heavy beat of my conga is always present
Never minding the heat, not thinking back and just loving the good sunshine not caring about consent
Never bent, i beat my hands my hands over the hard conga drum *bah bum, bah bum like the beat of a heart
wondering about all the adventures that my day will take me on, and the fun that will impart.

Anyways that was just a shorter example, I love to think about rhythm in even the simplest things xD and I love to make my own music, I play guitar, steel and congo drums and I make music with an tropic island theme to it, as I live in Jamaica a beautiful island paradise. In terms of me as a member, I'm a member of various poetry forums across the web I also train people who are new at poetry to strengthen them in it. I'm on Gamespot as well, but every since all those massive bannings happened i've avoided it more and more lol
JamaicanSensation
JamaicanSensation

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfMan600 Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:59 pm

Name is Jake, born and raised in the State of Massachusetts in the United States of America. One of my most favorite hobbies is playing video games. The very first video game I ever played was Super Mario 64 at my Dad's House, when I was only 5 years old. Ever since then, I've been playing and practicing on video games for years, and I still play my favorites to this day. Right now I think I am an Elite Gamer.

I live a satisfying life in a place I am pretty sure is what you call a Suburbia. It is a nice relaxing town that hardly has any crimes or disasters.

Some Video Games I possess I think I super amazing and epic. Right now I'm only 18 years old, and has only just started College last September. I have my whole life ahead of me, and I have a lot of time to plan my future and to think about what I want to succeed in first. Right now Acting interests me a lot, I am shooting for being an Actor with a super awesome role in some epic movies. I also would love to interact with other famous stars as well. I also would love to perhaps create a Rockin' Animated tv show in the future, I think I would also love to voice-act for great Cartoon shows, and also play a cool and fun character in good live-action tv shows. But besides all that, my dream that I'm targeting the most right now is me creating the best video game ever, a truly awesome and epic video game that will be so entertaining that it will blow you away. One that will be a huge hit and will attract millions and millions of players. Those are what my main dreams are set on right now.

Now for my computer history: I first started getting into computers and spending more time on the internet when I first found out about TV.com. I was like, looking up SpongeBob SquarePants episodes and stuff, and stumbled across a page with good episode summaries and scores for it. And it wasn't until that I clicked on Community Reviews, I noticed these reviews were written by regular users, I looked at some profiles and wanted to join cuz I thought, "Hey this looks fun! you get to level up and write blogs and make friends and stuff."
Well I had a nice three months and made some good friends, but then I started to not like it as much since to me the rules were too strict, and everybody was starting to complain that the administrators are getting ban-happy. Over time, I noticed how much further it began to slide downhill where right now I think its pretty much at Rock Bottom right now.
Right now I also am a strong TV.com and Gamespot hater. I also despise at what America has become today and how awful and sick some of these corrupt companies are these days. Which is why as I get older, my duty is to try and make the World a better place, and do whatever I can by any means possible of trying to set America and the rest of the world straight again, I want to fix whatever I can, and be a really good person that is kind and caring to others. Every cloud has a silver lining, and I know that it can't be impossible for us to finally get out of this Dark Age eventually.

So that's my story. I think I am very smart, I'd probably also make a great scientist. I am also a very energetic, creative, and random person, that is out of this world! I like to think that I'm secretly an Alien Emperor from some other planet or something. tongue Like I am Alien Emperor Juxiem and I am from the Nitro-plorthodox Galaxy, born and raised on the planet Jeruvius! Woo-hoo! Long live the King! Very Happy

So yeah, anyway, I think I am one awesome person that is liked by many people in real life and on the internet. I like to draw and be creative, I like to draw cartoon characters (especially girls.) I think I am a very good artist, and I think I create true works of art. Hee hee, and I also love riding my bike to Whitney Park in my Town and swing on the swings and stuff. I like making new friends and also tlaking with my school friends. Hee hee, and I also love communicating with hot girls! Very Happy
WolfMan600
WolfMan600

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:46 am

A review: AWESOME WRITING GUYS @___@. Ok here i go...

NICKNAMES: Tobi dude, spirit7someguy, KiddaDevonHiHi7, Mr.Confusion, Tobi, sprite7upguy, Le Immature Philosopher, Ego Smasher, Kid, etc...

PERSONALITY:
One of the craziest users ever. Be warned.Razz I reach from goofy go-lucky peacful kid-like thing... to making huge projects and incredibly deep philosophies... to just confusing stuff Cool ... to being simple and fun. My senpai (the boss) told me that I'm sooo much things at once. Ok now to try to be more sensible... this be the info i wrote abotu myself *akhemr*:
''Tobi dude, ‘le immature philosopher’, 1 of the craziest users ever (as you get to know him). With constant will to move on, he revolves around creativity, philosophy, debates… but also contributions which are considered junk, and opinions which are looked upon as weird. His style – immaturity, something he considers an open minded view, so he likes environments which are sprouting with child-like freedom. Though he can be perfectly sane if he thinks he should. He’s known for his extreme philosophical debates, projects & relationships which always turn out crazy-friendly, and unique posts like his ‘someguy rhymes’ – to some sensless and to some deep. He’s also usually opened and outgoing. And not a stranger to Peter Pan syndrome…''

In real life I mostly try to avoid 'common' situations, and am the type of guy who either turns stuff upside down wherever i go Embarassed or brign innovations and aproach things in different ways... or if not that then i prefer just chilling around not beign obsessed with stuff to do. why am I liek this? Because wut I exprncd in mai childhud all th way up ta 15 yers..... it was undescribable... it was.... beyond what anyone think can be good how......... yes. So... after that, aroudn 15 I got such a punch in the face from life, it threw me from heaven to hell... that i just cant return to what i was, not after seeing a bigger picture.....
So let's say It was like I was building a tower... competing with other ppl... and i managed to build the tallest amongst all! And then.... i brought it down=O... why? well apperantly it was the only thing that coudl get attention of those who coudl never keep up... So I'm the guy who always goes back down... restarting... until nobody's left... and that's the olny thing i currently feel right doing. *throws a tomatoe at audience* bounce

A video to describe me:

ONLINE HISTORY (short version):
He joined tv.com forums in 2009. when the ‘glory days’ ended, only temporary procedure was welcomed. Tried to blend in, but after learning about the past and possibilities of the sites, he slowly started to build up his unique style in a wish to spread fun, life & creativity. He soon realized it would be meaningless to trash topics, so he found a “Naruto off-topic thread” which he considered perfect for his immature crazy style, which he thought of as way more fun than plain info exchange. However what he found there was a oppression and hate-speech… But from then, this was like his nest, while he resumed contributing, and rarely visiting on-topic threads.
Here he met Jinta44, his ‘dear senpai!’ and had the craziest relationship ever – starting with their gigantic epic debate, they went from universal philosophies to flaming their very cores; and were best friends! Alas by March, Jinta got banned and disappeared for the time being. Still this realtionship made Tobi’s enthusiasm and inspiration higher! (as well as relationships with others like Hypno, Blueeyes, qtwanderer, Rainvainz, Venus etc.)
By March, many noobs came to the site, and the veterians tried to either get rid of them, or make them follow their ways. Tobi was already hated for his debate, so after failing to try to reason with the vets, he decided to make Tobi’s noob rebelship for free speech. But eventually noobs gave up. By then Tobi already learned about the glory days, and decided to try and revive them by taking the vets heads on. But while he was forming his team TRAASH, he got banned in mid April. Until the end of summer he moved to some other sites like youtube and contributed there, and in August returned to Gamespot where he still wasn’t banned.
This time he was gonna behave… But after realizing that only info exchange is welcomed and users treated like dirt, he tried uniting trolls with creative minds to show an example of an awesome environment, but legally this time! With a GS TopMachos union. With TheSandman, Psicosis and Sylvan as his co-founders it was going really fun, fast and successful. But around September 23rd, Kenji (former friend, now working for a bribed group of mods), started a revolt against them. Vets and Top Machos ended up in a flame war and massive bannings occurred. Meanwhile Byakugan7 revieled himself and started another flame war with his friends, for fun. Also, Animanga200 (former foe, now friend) made a satanic account to confuse people and add to the chaos around that day. So the beggining of autumn marked a huge fall of Tobi’s projects.
But he decided this would only be the beginning. He closed TMU until he has enough material to back it up, and joined Byakugan7’s Roudntable groups (moving his projects to other sites too), and resumed acting in his creative, goofy, immature way; To one day maybe find the desired environment, while having fun exploring all kinds of different opinions & views, surfing online.

SENPAISM:
I am Jason's senpai=D. My old one and only senpai is Jinta44 (DO NOT BASH MY SENPAI!!). My new senpai is Da Boss! (Vlad) Cool

{for more info abotu me, ask me, or visit my GS accounts spirit7someguy and MrC0nfusion, or youtube account KiddaDevonHiHi7} Peace out!!!

Last edited by spirit7someguy on Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

http://www.gamespot.com/users/spirit7someguy/about_me?tag=profil

Back to top Go down

Post  missanimefan Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:55 am

Names Miss.
Probably will be shortest post here yet.
Post a lot on gamespot and my own site. Reads a lot of fanfic...always rated M ones. Yaoi/Yuri fan. Anime/Manga fan. Writer. Still working on a fanfic I need to get up soon. Decent in debate, if I feel so inclined. Smart but prefers acting somewhat dumb, as its easier to fool some... Self proclaimed Evil Goddess who will rule the earth(although everything planned upon my takeover isn't evil... wannabe gods are just called evil >.>). What need be known will be known as deemed accordingly. Capable of acting, especially online. Don't like my sister. Will end war, abuse, discrimination, and all the bad upon my world takeover...violators will be imprisoned in dungeons, not killed like in prisons. Fave quote: "An eye for an eye makes the world go blind". Other unimportant stuff I don't feel like taking time to add.
missanimefan
missanimefan

http://s1.zetaboards.com/AniVision_NC/profile/965823/

Back to top Go down

Post  Primo-PuertoRicanRaza Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:28 pm

Nice to meet you Miss! Cool and it's great to see you again Tobi, you too Jake Cool by the way this is legendary quality writing by everyone. seriously Very Happy

I think i'll step up next haha

My name is Primo as I'm sure many of you know, I'm a full blooded Puerto Rican and extremely proud of it. Back around the Tv.com days I was known as Psicosis5150 and I wrote alot of blogs talking about my pride as a Latino. I even once made a blog saying that I wanted to be the greatest Latino in history of Gamespot.com lol to quote some of it- "i was thinking earlier when i was browsing around here, How cool would it be to do something great here? Something that sets me apart from everybody else,
and when i get my union which i'll do soon i will be the very first person of 100% Puerto Rican Nationality to hold leadership of a union here, i want to do something very few people here have done, become Editor and union leader, and hold both at the same time
Because Primo .....Will Honor Puerto Rico all over Gamespot.com" that little quote right there shows you what kind of pride I have. Around June of 2009 I came up with my very own idea, I would open something called "Primo's Cabana" but I made a few mistakes, and I think a major one was that I didn't have the member support that I needed...so yes It failed bad. But that didn't stop me, nope I kept working to figure out what I needed to give that union the push it needed to suceed. When the massive bannings occured around september 2009, that sure as hell slowed me down...but nope it still didn't stop me all the way. And then it happened, i became involved with LAX which is a group online whose goals are spreading latino pride and motivation all over the net, and to end stereotypes. people often say things like "LAX sounds like a gang" or they're just trouble makers...cause honestly that is a HUGE mistake to make about us, we aren't a "gang" Rolling Eyes if loving your race and being proud of how you are, and what you are makes you a "gang" then that is the stupidest thing I ever heard. We also do not discrminate, we love people of ALL races, black,white, asian,hawiian, european, anywhere in the entire world just because we're a latino group dosen't mean we hate on other people, it just means we're devoted to a cause that fights for latino's first. But after we accomplish that goal of ending people of Hispanic/Latino ethnicity being shown in a negative light and being stereotyped as "gang" members, we'd like to do that for every single race, if possible show everybody that we are all equals.

Also people seem to think that I'm not talented, just because i love to goof around and do like flame wars on occasion, but that's a major mistake to make about me because honestly I'm just as talented as everyone else is. Sylvan (one of my best friends) and Lily the love of my life, not to mention Eric escobar my cousin = P are all a part of the new cabana. and yeah we've taken a while making it, but honestly I'd rather just have fun along the way rather then being all stressed about doing things quickly all the time (what fun is that? = P) Cool
Primo-PuertoRicanRaza
Primo-PuertoRicanRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvan-FrenchPrideDynasty Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:48 pm

Bonjour my friends Cool

I am the man of 1,000 nicknames, the Friday night delight, The Shaman of Awesome, the Guru of Greatness, The French Ambassador, The Emperor of Excellence, and The Monk of Mojo Cool
Now some people would say I have an ego...and yeah I guess that's partly true but it's better to have confidence then none at all. Back around 2008-2009 I was one of the fastest rising new-comers to Gamespot, not to mention the fact that I was one of the new users with the most personality people there had ever seen. Seriously I was doing so well and making all these awesomely charismatic and enteraining blogs that some people called me "The Gamespot highlight/standout" since I was getting massive attention and praise. I always have had tons of charisma and personality xD which means my writing and blogs are one of a kind something you wont ever find anywhere else. I also became a union leader after only 3 months on Gamespot and lead a successful union for a little over 5 months,before I decided I'd pass it down, and keep achieving more and more. I had an extremely bright future as well, until a few people screwed all of that up for me...lol but I got pushed down yet look at this, i got up again! there was once a time on Gamespot that I was an officer in 3 different unions and leading my own union all at once. But I've accomplished alot there,being a 7-time officer and a 2 time union leader Cool

These days things have slowed down for me a little, but I'm still working hard in the Cabana, and I also do these really awesome poetry blogs now i've done about 3-4 on Gamespot if you want to read them my username is FrenchDynasty. Actually I'll even post 1 here just because it sums me up so well!

Heres my latest-

Acetylene torches hide deep within the secluded shade
with nuclear explosions famished so there drinking lemonade
as flashes of light retire and angels conspire
to get only a pen drop away from brightest star god ever made.
Howls in the distance,
blind men drunk with the ever knowing swords of revealing light
All scream, "We see you, though we are without the wonderful thing which is sight
And I am their pilot, transporting them for horizons for and wide, beyond and small.
And I am their sun. Showing light on the darkest crevices of earth, lighting rooms and yards
They remember my work backwards, upside down, reverse or sideways
They count
three
two,
one.
And as their sun raises its arms in a the almighty stance of a V or could it be victory?
I know that the world turns only for the ever innovative and creative mind
Never to be tied down, shackled or bind
and I am its soul,
and everything I gain through age, my prophecy, my legacy and my goals
Sylvan-FrenchPrideDynasty
Sylvan-FrenchPrideDynasty

Back to top Go down

Post  missanimefan Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:52 pm

Slight addition, I may soon be "was of" gamespot... got my second suspension bout 10 mins ago, only this one is 7 days this time-_-""
missanimefan
missanimefan

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfMan600 Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:16 pm

missanimefan wrote:Slight addition, I may soon be "was of" gamespot... got my second suspension bout 10 mins ago, only this one is 7 days this time-_-""
Uh-Oh, this looks like a Dark Day... evil Gamespot is possibly gonna ban another great user... I am very sorry to hear that this happened to you Miss. Anything I can do that'll cheer you up?

ANIME RULEZ!!!!! Very Happy
WolfMan600
WolfMan600

Back to top Go down

Post  missanimefan Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:54 pm

Well I'm more cheered up seeing someone agree gamespots being evil. They ban too many nice people Y.Y

Anime Rocks =D Manga does too XP I should catch up on some manga >.>
missanimefan
missanimefan

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:30 pm

LOL to miss and Jake

Okay now to resume with summaries.... Razz
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ani_manga200 Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:16 pm

I am Ani.

I'm a person who is anoyed with the current state of mankind.....everyone has hidden talents, but culture is keeping people from expressing them selves. I'd like to see people step up and actually do something. I feel there is so much to life...
Ani_manga200
Ani_manga200

Back to top Go down

Post  missanimefan Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:16 pm

Ani_manga200 wrote:I am Ani.

I'm a person who is anoyed with the current state of mankind.....everyone has hidden talents, but culture is keeping people from expressing them selves. I'd like to see people step up and actually do something. I feel there is so much to life...
Hey kiddo, how'd ya get here XP
missanimefan
missanimefan

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:21 pm

missanimefan wrote:

Hey kiddo, how'd ya get here XP

He's a devoted member of my Roundtable. higher ranked than you Miss Razz
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

Back to top Go down

Post  missanimefan Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:24 pm

I almost kicked you... but your avatar distracted me...
missanimefan
missanimefan

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:34 pm

missanimefan wrote:I almost kicked you... but your avatar distracted me...
My avi is totally like Susanoo Shocked you'll get to know if oyu ever get to meet me better Razz
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ani_manga200 Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:45 pm

spirit7someguy wrote:
missanimefan wrote:I almost kicked you... but your avatar distracted me...
My avi is totally like Susanoo Shocked you'll get to know if oyu ever get to meet me better Razz
Epic.XD
Ani_manga200
Ani_manga200

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfMan600 Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:52 pm

I like pie.
WolfMan600
WolfMan600

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:57 pm

Guys lets stay focused xD I'll make an off-topic thread. but we should stick to having summaries and introductions here. but don't worry on the off-topic thread feel free to spam and joke around till your hearts content xD
Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia
Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia

Back to top Go down

Post  EzekielJackson Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:56 pm

Hi there! my name is Ezekiel

I am someone who moved to New York from the republic of Guyana at only 7 years old. The republic of Guyana is what it's known as and it's located in South America. It was great growing up in a small island, everyday the kids would get together and we'd always have sword fights with wooden swords we made lol. I rememeber training day in and out so I could become the next dominant sword fighter on the island, I would hike to the steepest hills and would explore the deepest caves on the island. Pretty soon no-one could beat me, I was the best there and learned to perfect my craft to whole new levels. When I became 7 we moved to New York which I meant no more sword fighting or surfing, it took awhile but eventually I grew to love my new environment and accept the jungle known as New York aka the Big Apple.

Now these experiences shaped me, It made me love competition and sport. It also made me have an intense desire for domination, to be the best in everything I do and always steal the show no matter what. Right now I consider myself an unpolished diamond eagerly awaiting his chance in the spotlight...and I WILL have that become a reality no matter what. I still have alot of skills I need to strengthen in, for one I would like to improve my skills in writing and video, but my ability as negotiating, also my skills as a leader are second to none. Also I know alot of very useful contacts to have. As for my history here... well it's been alot of stuff but the main standout thing i did was revive the DBZ forums back on Tv.com, in fact i keep them alive for months and was the main force giving it life. Like i mentioned though, one day i'll have my shot...this domination is a combination of skill and concentration Cool
EzekielJackson
EzekielJackson

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:38 am

Is it just me or are you being ironic again? >>.... Laughing
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum