The Roundtable dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The*Official* idea/views/strategies/plans/outlooks thread

4 posters

Go down

The*Official* idea/views/strategies/plans/outlooks thread Empty The*Official* idea/views/strategies/plans/outlooks thread

Post  Jose-Alvarez Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:30 pm

So guys, this is the place that if you have ideas, or views or anything to share about our groups, here is the place to do so Cool,This will become a massive bunch of awesome ideas real soon i bet Very Happy
Jose-Alvarez
Jose-Alvarez
Admin

https://roundtables.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The*Official* idea/views/strategies/plans/outlooks thread Empty Re: The*Official* idea/views/strategies/plans/outlooks thread

Post  spirit7someguy Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:28 am

*puts flag in ground*Marked territory! Reserved for my post Very Happy I'll edit this post and post our achievemants and plans so far as soon as I finish writing them, as a start off to any possible new plans/ideas etc.
*comment removed by tobi*

Last edited by spirit7someguy on Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

http://www.gamespot.com/users/spirit7someguy/about_me?tag=profil

Back to top Go down

The*Official* idea/views/strategies/plans/outlooks thread Empty Re: The*Official* idea/views/strategies/plans/outlooks thread

Post  Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:09 pm

I mentioned this in the other thread as well: Cool

-To track down any of my associates in the glory days (attitude era) this includes people such as Entity, Takeawalkwithme, BadMadGad, Cjanez, and possibly a few others. Note:Entity is Boxxy which would explain why she's vanished suddenly.

-To motivate the academy ranked and Genin more. which is probably gonna be 1 of the toughest jobs yet xD hopefully get them ready to take over as future members with more responsibility to carry out this revolution we're working towards.

- To build or even assist Jose in creating another site (which probably wont be for awhile)

-to write 1 awesome mega, super novel about me, my past, the attitude era, and people I've grown to know

As far as strategy goes I think we should continue with what we're doing, and that is keeping a lower profile away from people like C.R.A.S.H and other people around Gamespot that may find what we are doing to be a troublesome thing. this includes certain veterans and other people, also includes people like certain mods and stuff. Now i don't wanna stereotype and say that all vets and mods are like that cause they're not some are actually really cool and stuff. but for the most part they don't agree with free speech and all that good stuff this is why Neo Akatsuki exists and also why C.R.A.S.H exists. Now for those of you who don't know what C.R.A.S.H stands for it means Community Resources against street hoodlums T__T people like us and so many others are the ones that are labeled as "street hoodlums" which basically means we go against the norm and what is accepted so they immidieately label us as bad and trolls. Emerald is also someone we need to be on the lookout for he was a former member but he's turned against us, and I have a feeling he'll strike again somehow. Kenji is another person, who is sorta like Kabuto an assasin who has no direct affiliations and is only out to benefit himself. Right now none of out nemesis's know the location of this site nor do they know private info about us. So i think we should be careful to make sure no-one finds out about this location that may end up harming us or our progress. Everyone is welcome here this includes members or even non members if they're not trying to sabotage our group. This is a place for everyone to feel equal, safe, respected, and have their ideas/views listened to and accounted for so we should all try to get along.
Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia
Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:31 pm

except zork Neutral

p.s. Yup i'm aware of the threats and opposition, Escobar is most certainly too, so i'm glad to hear other ppl are caucious too:)
(p.s. Zork you shoudl consider this privilidge, ppl dissing you, might strenghted your life in darkness as goth Cool )
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

http://www.gamespot.com/users/spirit7someguy/about_me?tag=profil

Back to top Go down

Post  ZorkAndPals0_0 Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:30 pm

spirit7someguy wrote:except zork Neutral

p.s. Yup i'm aware of the threats and opposition, Escobar is most certainly too, so i'm glad to hear other ppl are caucious too:)
(p.s. Zork you shoudl consider this privilidge, ppl dissing you, might strenghted your life in darkness as goth Cool )

LMAO alright then tool, whatever you say.
ZorkAndPals0_0
ZorkAndPals0_0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down