The Roundtable dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The *Official massive collection of group quote sharing

5 posters

Go down

The  *Official massive collection of group quote sharing Empty The *Official massive collection of group quote sharing

Post  Jose-Alvarez Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:49 pm

So guys, If you have any quotes, feel free to post them here. regarding your outlook on out future, our groups, plans, ideas, origin, or anything at all related to do. I guess it's only natual that I should start us off xD

I actually used a version of my quote earlier, but I thought it did a pretty good job summarizing so I figure I'll use it again.

The opposition we must face is a natural part of life. Just as we develop our physical muscles through overcoming that opposition such as lifting weights we develop our character by overcoming challenges and adversity.

That's my quote Cool It may have something to do with my past, that I look as pretty much everything with a positive attitude and as mountains I'd like to climb over
Jose-Alvarez
Jose-Alvarez
Admin

https://roundtables.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The  *Official massive collection of group quote sharing Empty Re: The *Official massive collection of group quote sharing

Post  ZorkAndPals0_0 Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:52 pm

Cool..........

My turn.....

my heart bleeds through the darkness, the blood of which i suck off the knife and i lick into the shadows which curl around and scream massive recollections of a pesticide. I live in the darkness, and I breathe through the darkness Like a Star @ heaven

that IS related to our groups.....figure it out........
ZorkAndPals0_0
ZorkAndPals0_0

Back to top Go down

The  *Official massive collection of group quote sharing Empty Re: The *Official massive collection of group quote sharing

Post  Dragoslavian_Steelix Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:55 pm

2 actually-Cool

I do not fear tomorrow, for I have seen and love today, I am truly at piece with myself
both mentally and spiritually. once change begins its hard to reverse, you can't un-educate someone who has learned to read, and you cannot tear someone down and humiliate someone who has the pride and heart of a warrior flowing deep within theirself. you cannot opress people who are not afraid anymore....you can't hold them back any longer....In my opinion, we have seen the future,
and the future...is ours
-
If we wish to make it softer, we will tune it to a whisper. We will control the horizontal. We will control the vertical. We can roll the image, make it flutter. We can change the focus to a soft blur or sharpen it to crystal clarity. For the few months, we will make the vets, mods, and anyone whose doubted us, before, now, or ever sit quietly and we will control all that they see and hear. I repeat: there is nothing wrong with your computor monitor. they are about to participate in a great adventure
Dragoslavian_Steelix
Dragoslavian_Steelix

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:24 am

Just sum random quotes i got inspired while in the group Razz

“Such talanted individuals often bored by the same old routine need to finally unite but not in a unity of united but within liveliness, not dull prideful ideals, yes to friendly!, and sprout with err… well… TopMachos FTW!!!!=D’’

“Time & energy spent to pitty someone’s life inexperience, or to prove a point, you can also use to better the past (or at least comfort a chibi:)’’

“Hi! Explain who you are then tell me what’s meaningless…"

"Fake war, not Love:(”

“Mature minds stand strong. Immature are able to enjoy right & change wrong’’

“If you want an evil person to turn good at one point you’ll have to forgive him… To forgive evil is simply crazy, you’ve gotta be out of your mind… Hi. I’m out-of-your-mind crazy, nice to meet you!”

“so… it’s true! There really is a checkpoint!Xd”

"I am a cynic towards cynism. I despize pride and am extremely proud of it thank you very much. Just as religion is in my eyes a mockery of 'mocking', so am I a good boy!"

Last edited by spirit7someguy on Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

http://www.gamespot.com/users/spirit7someguy/about_me?tag=profil

Back to top Go down

Post  EzekielJackson Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:09 pm

-Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is not giving the kiss the attention it deserves Cool

-I'd find life alot cooler if we were born old and grew young xD

- If you obey every single rule, chances are you'll miss all the fun

-If it's not fun you're not doing it right Cool
EzekielJackson
EzekielJackson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down