The Roundtable dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VLAD LEFT!!!!!

+15
Communist_Manifesto
Viva-La-Raza
Vic-Palmero
Eddie-Juventas101
TheGermanSoldier
JamaicanSensation
EzekielJackson
ZorkAndPals0_0
Jose-Alvarez
NintendoIncorporated19
Primo-PuertoRicanRaza
The-Eric-EscobarMystery
Sylvan-FrenchPrideDynasty
missanimefan
spirit7someguy
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

VLAD LEFT!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: VLAD LEFT!!!!!

Post  missanimefan Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:52 pm

NHB?

I personally think we should work on what we have and build from that... also we need to build up a rep among the internet through various methods and sites. Based on what I know from running my own zetaboard site, there is alot to do. If anyone can mange to make a site not based from host site(requires program...which I am actually working on cause I have interest in itXP)then that would help, having own set ToU and what not. Anyway, I say if there are people who don't help then just leave them be. They may eventually speak up and besides, there is strength in numbers even if some of those numbers are just waiting to see how things unfold. At least theres the support.

Anyway, before I go into one of my moods where I talk about what I would do which would get long since I'm big on fairness and such, I'll mention a few things I would recommend.

First off, if we have some good video makers we could start working on broadcasting that way. Also I can make a fanpage on FB since I already made a few. Also keep in mind the images and such. And whoever we have keep things up until the leader returns needs to try working more with what is planned and such as stated above.

Of course this is just a fraction of my opinion. I would probably gone on longer but I tend to refrain from sounding overbearing... plus this post is one the longer I wrote... Oh and the fact most of the people here probably have no idea who I am and such... 'cept Ani. He's known me awhile now so he doesn't count when I say that XP
missanimefan
missanimefan

http://s1.zetaboards.com/AniVision_NC/profile/965823/

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:44 am

missanimefan wrote:NHB?

I personally think we should work on what we have and build from that... also we need to build up a rep among the internet through various methods and sites. Based on what I know from running my own zetaboard site, there is alot to do. If anyone can mange to make a site not based from host site(requires program...which I am actually working on cause I have interest in itXP)then that would help, having own set ToU and what not. Anyway, I say if there are people who don't help then just leave them be. They may eventually speak up and besides, there is strength in numbers even if some of those numbers are just waiting to see how things unfold. At least theres the support.

Anyway, before I go into one of my moods where I talk about what I would do which would get long since I'm big on fairness and such, I'll mention a few things I would recommend.

First off, if we have some good video makers we could start working on broadcasting that way. Also I can make a fanpage on FB since I already made a few. Also keep in mind the images and such. And whoever we have keep things up until the leader returns needs to try working more with what is planned and such as stated above.

Of course this is just a fraction of my opinion. I would probably gone on longer but I tend to refrain from sounding overbearing... plus this post is one the longer I wrote... Oh and the fact most of the people here probably have no idea who I am and such... 'cept Ani. He's known me awhile now so he doesn't count when I say that XP

AWESOME ideas, for the planning thread:p. FTW Miss!!

Yea I'm working on at least 3 videos already, also getting sum sites invlved to promote stuff... but thasts a secret for now>>....:p. I'm writing databases, etc...
Just keep in mind the origin of these groups, it didnt emerge simply cuz someone had an idea and decided to form it, we originally got together cuz of opression online, and we'd try to make a better environment, either for us or new generations. pirat

p.s.
Last time I heard, Sylvan settled down.. idk how things are now?
But in any case I'm all up and ready for him to lead a few of us in the NHB invasion Cool

Last edited by spirit7someguy on Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

http://www.gamespot.com/users/spirit7someguy/about_me?tag=profil

Back to top Go down

Post  missanimefan Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:19 pm

spirit7someguy wrote:

AWESOME ideas, for the planning thread:p. FTW Miss!!

Yea I'm working on at least videos already, also I'm getting sum sites invlved to promote stuff... but thasts a secret for now>>....:p. I'm writing databases, etc...
Just keep in mind the origin of these group, it didnt emerge simply cuz someoen had an idea and decided to form it, we originally got together cuz of opression online, and we'd try to make a better environment, either for us or the new generations.

p.s.
Last time I heard, Sylvan settled down.. idk how things are now?
But in any case I'm all up and ready for him to lead a few of us in the NHB invasion Cool

Thats good. And As of now I'm on spring break. Back to school on Monday 22 this month. So if need anything let me know.
True. And x) I can access this site from school! xP
missanimefan
missanimefan

http://s1.zetaboards.com/AniVision_NC/profile/965823/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2