The Roundtable dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February 27th-2010 Roundtable meeting (All member's welcomed!)

+17
NintendoIncorporated19
Vic-Palmero
Eddie-Juventas101
Barricasion-Asian
Communist_Manifesto
ZorkAndPals0_0
TheGermanSoldier
EzekielJackson
JamaicanSensation
The-Eric-EscobarMystery
TheLegendaryDraven
Primo-PuertoRicanRaza
Sylvan-FrenchPrideDynasty
Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia
spirit7someguy
Dragoslavian_Steelix
Jose-Alvarez
21 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

February 27th-2010 Roundtable meeting (All member's welcomed!) - Page 5 Empty Re: February 27th-2010 Roundtable meeting (All member's welcomed!)

Post  missanimefan Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:26 pm

WolfMan600 wrote:
missanimefan wrote:
Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia wrote:
missanimefan wrote:Weekends are love...

Now to spend all day writing 10 pages worth of story since I out the assignment off for...over a month._. Curse procrastinating...
That's awesome! what kind of story is it?

A short story. I has a mix of supernatural, sap, blood, and such >.<
Hee hee, blood? I likez blood cuz I'm a Vampire! Mwa ha ha!! Twisted Evil I love the Supernatural too, I like ghosties and Haunted places. Very Happy But I know what you mean by written assignments... I just love sitting at home and hving fun playing video games instead! Like Tony Hawk's Underground, a game I'm playing now. Very Happy

And I love your Avatar! Very Happy It is lovely! Very Happy
=D

I put off assignments forever usually>.< I somehow got about 8weeks worth of work done in 2 days O.o

*happy dance*
missanimefan
missanimefan

http://s1.zetaboards.com/AniVision_NC/profile/965823/

Back to top Go down

February 27th-2010 Roundtable meeting (All member's welcomed!) - Page 5 Empty Re: February 27th-2010 Roundtable meeting (All member's welcomed!)

Post  spirit7someguy Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:58 pm

ZorkAndPals0_0 wrote:
We always appear as the good guys....maybe its time we start to appear as neither bad or good? that way it would be fun at least...and it would make us look cool.

We started off as bad guys or at lest anti heros, what with Emerald, and trolling, and wanting to dominate sites and 'break the walls down'... although we changed we're still rebels, underdogs who rose up to elitists, voice of forgotten justice in sliced reality, makes us cooler than goth IMO.

ZorkAndPals0_0 wrote:plus we should work with some goth forum members

someone suggested a better hierarchy. I which case, you wanna be the goth leader/represetative? Very Happy

missanimefan wrote:
spirit7someguy wrote:
missanimefan wrote:(making a religion...but is semi here for what its worth...)
you'll have to go through me first tongue
That'd be fun if it weren't already made(although a bit haphazardly) tongue
Well, good luck fighting Oprah Winfrey Razz
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

http://www.gamespot.com/users/spirit7someguy/about_me?tag=profil

Back to top Go down

Post  Ani_manga200 Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:05 am

spirit7someguy wrote:
ZorkAndPals0_0 wrote:
We always appear as the good guys....maybe its time we start to appear as neither bad or good? that way it would be fun at least...and it would make us look cool.

We started off as bad guys or at lest anti heros, what with Emerald, and trolling, and wanting to dominate sites and 'break the walls down'... although we changed we're still rebels, underdogs who rose up to elitists, voice of forgotten justice in sliced reality, makes us cooler than goth IMO.

someone suggested a better hierarchy. I which case, you wanna be the goth leader/represetative? Very Happy

missanimefan wrote:
spirit7someguy wrote:
This is making me agrivated.....>< Don't get the wrong idea about goth, it has nothing to do with EVIL at all.....it's a musical subculture, a fashion, and appreciation for the darker things in life, such as the shadows or the night sky....we are far from bad guys...we also are non-conformists, we hate preps, and we're for the most part happy people, we have artistic interests such as poetry and a lot more....so no we are not evil, just to make that clear, also I don't understand people who mention they are goth 5000000 times....they are obviously...I know most people won't want to hear it, but that would make them a poseur. So for those who think Goth people are evil darth vader like dark vampires.....they are sadly wrong. tongue
Ani_manga200
Ani_manga200

Back to top Go down

Post  missanimefan Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:25 pm

spirit7someguy wrote:
missanimefan wrote:
spirit7someguy wrote:

Lol, I have the world in my hand!
missanimefan
missanimefan

Back to top Go down

Post  ZorkAndPals0_0 Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:20 pm

Ani_manga200 wrote:
spirit7someguy wrote:
ZorkAndPals0_0 wrote:

missanimefan wrote:
spirit7someguy wrote:
This is making me agrivated.....>< Don't get the wrong idea about goth, it has nothing to do with EVIL at all.....it's a musical subculture, a fashion, and appreciation for the darker things in life, such as the shadows or the night sky....we are far from bad guys...we also are non-conformists, we hate preps, and we're for the most part happy people, we have artistic interests such as poetry and a lot more....so no we are not evil, just to make that clear, also I don't understand people who mention they are goth 5000000 times....they are obviously...I know most people won't want to hear it, but that would make them a poseur. So for those who think Goth people are evil darth vader like dark vampires.....they are sadly wrong. tongue

Exactly! Cool Quoted for truth

I can't begin to explain how tired I am of being treated like dirt because of my goth style, people always say "OMG!!! YOUR SATANIC" "OMG YOUR EVIL!!!!" "ZOMG!!!! GOTH IS EVILLLL!" seriosuly stereotyping is so ignorant. and people who talk about ending stereotypes online and stuff shouldn't stereotype themselves it's called being hypocritical. We aren't these awful people that others call us, and it's pretty sad that some people insist on there own ignorant and misguided thoughts/judgements.

Question
ZorkAndPals0_0
ZorkAndPals0_0

Back to top Go down

Post  missanimefan Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:23 pm

*is currently wishing she had a girlfriend*
Y_Y
T_T
T-T
Y_Y
T_T
T-T
Y_Y
T_T
T-T
missanimefan
missanimefan

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:58 pm

@Ani and Zork: *siiigh* T_T for the last time.... I am not agaisnt goth!!!! Mad I have goth firends even. I just went along with Jason when he was dissing Zork, sounded fun Smile , it has absolutely NOTHIG to do with goth. And I seriously asked Zork if you wanna be the goth leader/representative/recruiter? (such as I'm probobly the gamespot representative)
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

Back to top Go down

Post  missanimefan Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:25 pm

*searching for website programs*
missanimefan
missanimefan

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:55 am

@Miss - do you want to be the one to make us a possible facebook group in the future?=O
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfMan600 Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Again, I ask, why with the Facebook group? What's so big and great about Facebook? And why is it a good idea for us to form a group on that web site?
WolfMan600
WolfMan600

Back to top Go down

Post  missanimefan Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:09 am

That'd be cool xP

(coming from the girl who post a lot on facebook...)

fb HASH MANY PEEPS! xp
^Cap lock got stuck...too lazy to go back and type that right...
missanimefan
missanimefan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5