The Roundtable dojo
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

February 27th-2010 Roundtable meeting (All member's welcomed!)

+17
NintendoIncorporated19
Vic-Palmero
Eddie-Juventas101
Barricasion-Asian
Communist_Manifesto
ZorkAndPals0_0
TheGermanSoldier
EzekielJackson
JamaicanSensation
The-Eric-EscobarMystery
TheLegendaryDraven
Primo-PuertoRicanRaza
Sylvan-FrenchPrideDynasty
Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia
spirit7someguy
Dragoslavian_Steelix
Jose-Alvarez
21 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

February 27th-2010 Roundtable meeting (All member's welcomed!) - Page 4 Empty Re: February 27th-2010 Roundtable meeting (All member's welcomed!)

Post  Vic-Palmero Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:18 am

Hi there! everyone!

I guess I'll speak next since I haven't really said much here... ahem, I think for starters some people maybe aren't satisfied with what they're doing and would like a chance to be getting there rank changed (I'm totally happy where I'm at) but I'm just saying there may be some others like that out there, maybe we should have a promotion system that makes it sorta like by accomplishing tasks you get promoted quicker?
Vic-Palmero
Vic-Palmero

Back to top Go down

February 27th-2010 Roundtable meeting (All member's welcomed!) - Page 4 Empty Re: February 27th-2010 Roundtable meeting (All member's welcomed!)

Post  spirit7someguy Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:23 am

Vic-Palmero wrote:Hi there! everyone!

I guess I'll speak next since I haven't really said much here... ahem, I think for starters some people maybe aren't satisfied with what they're doing and would like a chance to be getting there rank changed (I'm totally happy where I'm at) but I'm just saying there may be some others like that out there, maybe we should have a promotion system that makes it sorta like by accomplishing tasks you get promoted quicker?

Vlad, Sylvan, me etc. already thoguht of jsut forgettign abotu the ranks... though i think the key is to tell ppl that ransk are here for fun, not serious ranking...maybe...

anyways, I'm finishing a full groups promo video featuring most devoted members Surprised I was gonna feature users from No0 to No33.... (already kinda did Razz ) shoudl i go with that or what shoudl i do now?
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

http://www.gamespot.com/users/spirit7someguy/about_me?tag=profil

Back to top Go down

Post  Eddie-Juventas101 Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:25 am

Hey! awesome meeting so far btw

Anyways, I'd like to see us doing more squad seperation which may be a good idea, certain ppl can go to sites and can maybe interest others in the things there doing. I'm a MAL frequenter so I can definetly spread the word there... oh yeah It would be also cool if we had our own decorations and maybe made this place look a little more welcoming? xD instead of having it look so military-ish (yeah it looks awesome) but maybe if we had some custom artwork and poetry on the home page it would really reach out and grab people more
Eddie-Juventas101
Eddie-Juventas101

Back to top Go down

Post  Sylvan-FrenchPrideDynasty Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:32 am

So.. the Cabana is ready and if anyone wants to get on board, I think it will officially be a training ground and help some of ya who dont have much personality (yet) develop it LOL, anyways maybe ppl should work their way up, and maybe we should have alot more involvement on other sites...seriously theres other unions out there, other then gamespot. its time we set out to discover them

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:35 am

Eddie-Juventas101 wrote:Hey! awesome meeting so far btw

Anyways, I'd like to see us doing more squad seperation which may be a good idea, certain ppl can go to sites and can maybe interest others in the things there doing. I'm a MAL frequenter so I can definetly spread the word there...

I made a cathegory called 'supporters', it means you dont join our groups but support our ideas if youre random creatvie want to build a better environemnt or similar... hope that'll comei n handy in recruiting?
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Primo-PuertoRicanRaza Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:38 am

Awesome! Cool also Lily and the women group said they may wanna join with us, I think the more sections/squads we have devoted to a specific cause the better we'll do
Primo-PuertoRicanRaza
Primo-PuertoRicanRaza

Back to top Go down

Post  EzekielJackson Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:44 am

I'd like to see us DOMINATE more.... kidding Razz Lol

anyways It's hard for some ppl like me to always be here since we are in different time zones, so I think that better communication and team work is key, If one of us fails it will affect all of us, so I think if we had alot better contact we'd be in a better position
EzekielJackson
EzekielJackson

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:15 am

which brings me to this.... I opened a new thread about our GOALS Shocked

Messege to all:
I'm sorry guys... i should've finished that database a month ago, but i wanted to be perfect which dint tunr out.... if we had that, it woudl definately be easier and clearer to organize.
btw... the database includes:
- HISTORY (the origin of groups, and our growth)
- ABOUT US (group environment, views, logic...)
- GROUPS (sectors and organizations)
- MEMBERS (ranking system, possitions...)
- ACHIEVEMANTS/FUTURE PLANS
- GOALS
- RELATED SITES (our bases, unions etc.)
- CRITICS
- FRIENDS/FOES
- VIDEOS (and other projects)

and a summary for each individual member!
What a Face

It has over 50 pages:O. shoudl be done in a little while, i'll probobly post it on this site.
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfMan600 Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:51 am

spirit7someguy wrote:which brings me to this.... I opened a new thread about our GOALS Shocked

Messege to all:
I'm sorry guys... i should've finished that database a month ago, but i wanted to be perfect which dint tunr out.... if we had that, it woudl definately be easier and clearer to organize.
- GOALS
- CRITICS
- FRIENDS/FOES

What a Face

It has over 50 pages:O. shoudl be done in a little while, i'll probobly post it on this site.
Yeah Spirit's back! Very Happy Hey Does anyone like my future plans? I think videos are cool! And yessss, me thinks a nice big area where we can have fun and me bringing fun and ze entertainment and topics for teh lolz is a good idea! So how should we get organized? The members/Mods/Admins. kind of way? Who should get promoted to what? Or should we not do it that way? So many questions left unanswered and remain unknown. Razz
Lol, we need to make ourselves known! Dragons for the win! Random Spiciness please! Very Happy
WolfMan600
WolfMan600

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:54 am

WolfMan600 wrote:
spirit7someguy wrote:which brings me to this.... I opened a new thread about our GOALS Shocked

Messege to all:
- GOALS
- CRITICS
- FRIENDS/FOES

What a Face

Yeah Spirit's back! Very Happy Hey Does anyone like my future plans? I think videos are cool! And yessss, me thinks a nice big area where we can have fun and me bringing fun and ze entertainment and topics for teh lolz is a good idea! So how should we get organized? The members/Mods/Admins. kind of way? Who should get promoted to what? Or should we not do it that way? So many questions left unanswered and remain unknown. Razz
Lol, we need to make ourselves known! Dragons for the win! Random Spiciness please! Very Happy

Am still writing database and doign those vids and recruiting ppl..... so sorry if its taking slow but so many ppl together at once i think it takes slow like dis..... but a lot of stuff shoudl be clearer once i finish my projects, so i'll hurry up now bom
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

Back to top Go down

Post  missanimefan Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:19 pm

Look what I found....

Spoiler:
missanimefan
missanimefan

http://s1.zetaboards.com/AniVision_NC/profile/965823/

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:02 pm

missanimefan wrote:Look what I found....

Spoiler:

NO.... WAY.... affraid
I'm on it!! pirat
EDIT/ GSriotess has been recruited!:D (and has a rather unique position)

Please put it in the video thread@_@ (i think you need to use flash option or insert a video option.

Last edited by spirit7someguy on Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

Back to top Go down

Post  missanimefan Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:03 pm

kks an yeah. same as my site so simple 'nough (if I stop being lazy) xP

Note: I should be in bed...school in 7-8hours >.<
missanimefan
missanimefan

Back to top Go down

Post  Jose-Alvarez Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:47 pm

I guess since ppl have school during the week and other obligations, the site will be primarily active during break time and weekends Lol
Jose-Alvarez
Jose-Alvarez
Admin

https://roundtables.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:49 pm

Yeah, thats what the other guys said when I talked to them about it. I guess some are really busy right now, and are waiting to get some free time and stuff to join. But that's okay, we can still make progress Cool
Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia
Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia

Back to top Go down

Post  missanimefan Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:45 pm

Weekends are love...

Now to spend all day writing 10 pages worth of story since I out the assignment off for...over a month._. Curse procrastinating...
missanimefan
missanimefan

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:32 pm

missanimefan wrote:Weekends are love...

Now to spend all day writing 10 pages worth of story since I out the assignment off for...over a month._. Curse procrastinating...
That's awesome! what kind of story is it?
Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia
Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia

Back to top Go down

Post  EzekielJackson Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:00 pm

Yeah, I'm one of those people that's busy during weekdays. And on weekends I like to go out and enjoy the great outdoors, but I'm very loyal which means I'll try alot harder to be here more often Basketball
EzekielJackson
EzekielJackson

Back to top Go down

Post  Ani_manga200 Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:29 pm

I created this for the roundtables and stuff, it's just for fun though. I even drew it.

February 27th-2010 Roundtable meeting (All member's welcomed!) - Page 4 Wtwtax
Ani_manga200
Ani_manga200

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragoslavian_Steelix Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Ani_manga200 wrote:I created this for the roundtables and stuff, it's just for fun though. I even drew it.

FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude!!! You just made me a huge fan of yours! xD Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool that is EPICNESS!!!!
Dragoslavian_Steelix
Dragoslavian_Steelix

Back to top Go down

Post  Ani_manga200 Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Dragoslavian_Steelix wrote:
Ani_manga200 wrote:I created this for the roundtables and stuff, it's just for fun though. I even drew it.

FTW!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude!!! You just made me a huge fan of yours! xD Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool that is EPICNESS!!!!
Thanks. Very Happy
Ani_manga200
Ani_manga200

Back to top Go down

Post  spirit7someguy Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:05 pm

Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia wrote:Yeah, thats what the other guys said when I talked to them about it. I guess some are really busy right now, and are waiting to get some free time and stuff to join. But that's okay, we can still make progress Cool

I understand 1000% that ppl woudl rather chosse other goodies than hanging with these groups.
....what i dont understand however... is why they dont just join the site? confused not liek the admin bites...

@Ani: F T W. Just tell me one thing. Does this pic has a hidden meaning as in this man representing someone particular, or sumtihn? silent
spirit7someguy
spirit7someguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ani_manga200 Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:12 pm

spirit7someguy wrote:
Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia wrote:Yeah, thats what the other guys said when I talked to them about it. I guess some are really busy right now, and are waiting to get some free time and stuff to join. But that's okay, we can still make progress Cool

I understand 1000% that ppl woudl rather chosse other goodies than hanging with these groups.
....what i dont understand however... is why they dont just join the site? confused not liek the admin bites...

@Ani: F T W. Just tell me one thing. Does this pic has a hidden meaning as in this man representing someone particular, or sumtihn? silent
Thanks. Very Happy And no, not at all.Razz I guess it could represent Vlad telling people to join.
Ani_manga200
Ani_manga200

Back to top Go down

Post  missanimefan Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:27 pm

Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia wrote:

A short story. I has a mix of supernatural, sap, blood, and such >.<
missanimefan
missanimefan

Back to top Go down

Post  WolfMan600 Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:18 pm

missanimefan wrote:
Vladimir-xXxK!ingoFMafia wrote:

A short story. I has a mix of supernatural, sap, blood, and such >.<
Hee hee, blood? I likez blood cuz I'm a Vampire! Mwa ha ha!! Twisted Evil I love the Supernatural too, I like ghosties and Haunted places. Very Happy But I know what you mean by written assignments... I just love sitting at home and hving fun playing video games instead! Like Tony Hawk's Underground, a game I'm playing now. Very Happy

And I love your Avatar! Very Happy It is lovely! Very Happy
WolfMan600
WolfMan600

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next